pondelok 25. augusta 2014

BoutOfBooks 11.0 WRAAAP UP!

*throws confetti*
*fireworks*

Yes! I did it, guys! This was my first time participating in a read-a-thon and it was more than awesome!! I enjoyed this week sooo much!
But now on to the list of books i read during this week.


My goals were to read: 
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  • Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  • The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
  • The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
  • World After by Susan Ee

And I managed to read:
  • Cinder
  • The Rithmatist
  • The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
  • Scarlet ( but only 230 pages )
I didn't read World After, plus a half of Scarlet but I think that isn't that bad since this was my first read-a-thon and I hadn't known what to expect at the beginning.

So I read a total of 1,151 pages ! WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK? Wow, I have never read as many pages in a week as I did during BoutOfBooks!
  • Cinder - 385p
  • Scarlet - 230p/452
  • The Rithmatist - 300p
  • The Statistical Probability.. - 236p

DAY 1 :
The first day was probably the best reading day of all the BoB days because I managed to start and also finish Cinder by Marissa Meyer!
However, I missed the first twitter chat since I was so into reading the book!! *urgh* Haha.

DAY 2 :
On the second day of BoB I started and finished a book, too. It was The Statistical Probability... ! :)
Plus I participated in the OTP challenge and I went with Raffe + Penryn from the Penryn and the End of Days series.

DAY 3 :
Ehm, this was not one of the best reading days since I was out with friends (and bought 2 books, oops). So I started The Rithmatist and managed to read only like 73 pages... BUT I completed the CreateASentence challenge!

The statistical probability of angelfall says that just one divergent in city of Paper Towns can ride a war horse. BOOOM what a sentence, right? :D Totally makes sense.


DAY TOBIAS: (see what I did there? Ha? Ha? Oh yes!)
So, day Tobias was slightly better since i read 74 pages of the Rithmatist, hahahaha. + I started Scarlet and read 30 pages.
And I did the "Like this, try this" challenge.


DAY 5 :
It was getting a bit boring because I didn't get into the story of the Rithmatist so I read only 52 pages of that, but I read 70 pages of Scarlet because the Lunar Chronicles series is awesome.
And I completed the "Create a cover" challenge.


DAY 6 :
I read 34 pages of the Rithmatist and 72 pages of Scarlet.


DAYYYY 7 :
*heavy breathing* WHAT? Bout of Books is over? WHAT?
So, on this day I decided to finish the Rithmatist and I actually did. I also read 58 pages of Scarlet.


Overall, this was one of the best weeks of this year's summer. I loved how we chatted on Twitter, discussed books and stuff like that, how we created this wonderful community. 
I can't wait for the next BoB, which starts on January 5th 2015!



(Something in my mother tongue, since I don't blog in english, this is not important for those who don't understand it, lmao)
Prepáčte, tento post musel byť po anglicky aby som to mohla odoslať do oficiálneho wrap-up-u na ich stránke. Ak viete dobre anglicky tak mi prepáčte chyby :)).

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára